Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
In 1939, an east wing was added to the Student Union Building to house the bookstore, publication offices, and student body offices. These two photos show the interior of the bookstore in 1941.
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District