Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
Scottie’s closed in 1943, when it was replaced by the Hornet Hive, shown here under construction in 1941. The building was constructed for around $15,000.
Tags: hangouts, architecture
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District