Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

In October 1940, 75 Japanese high school and college students presented the campus with a lovely Japanese garden. Some of the students who landscaped the new garden are shown in this photograph. Situated west of the Administration Building, the garden featured a pond filled with lilies and goldfish, while typical Japanese trees lined the edges.
Tags: Japanese, garden, landscaping