Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Until well after World War II, this small sign marked the location of the college. During this period, the high school and college basically functioned as one unit with the Board of Trustees administering both schools. As late as 1945, college science, mathematics, physical education, business, home economics, art, and music classes were still sharing the high school buildings. The college paid an annual rent of $30,000 to the high school for the use of its buildings.
Tags: signage