During these two decades, Fullerton College celebrated its 75th and 85th anniversaries. For the 75th anniversary, celebrated throughout the 1988-89 school year, a new logo was designed to represent the first Depression-era buildings constructed on the campus in the 1930s. The logo was used on all of the 75th anniversary memorabilia, including lapel pins, commemorative plates, notebooks, binders, hats, and other items. Afterwards, a modified version of the logo with just 1913 at the bottom was used on campus publications, class schedules, stationery, etc. For the 75th anniversary commencement, students received a special diploma cover and commemorative medallion.