Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
While in Fullerton, Harry K. Vaughn also did private commissions, including the home of Louis E. Plummer. The home was originally located at 226 Helen Drive, but was later moved to 104 Park View Drive in 1942/43.
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District