The Geology Club, formed in 1934, is shown here on a field trip to Orange County Park in 1935. The purpose of the Club was “to create interest and to gain further knowledge in the field of geology.” The requirements for membership were one semester of Geology (with a grade of “B”) and an interest in the field of geology. While never a large club, members of the Geology Club formed life-long friendships and continued to meet until 2008. The advisor, Mabel A. Myers, also kept in touch with the “Prospectors” until her death in 1978. The scrapbooks and other memorabilia collected by Club members are in the Fullerton College Archives.