Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

The Fullerton College Food Bank Collaborative was a sign of tough economic times for the students.The Food Bank was housed in room 1955, but the hours were limited by the availability of volunteer FC faculty and staff. The campus community donated food to stock the shelves of the Food Bank which only provided food to currently enrolled students. In the photo, student, Mariscel de la Cruz, helps out. (Photo courtesy of Dan Nino.)