Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

This is the entrance for Fullerton College’s FM radio station KBPK (90.1), located on the east side of the Theatre Arts (1300) Building, in 2006. By the time this photo had been taken, the radio station had been broadcasting on the Internet for two years, with the number of listeners steadily increasing. By September 2004, the channel had over 12,000 listeners with an average listening time of over three and a half hours. The station’s main purpose was to train students for employment in the radio and audio industry. (Photo courtesy of Tony Kawashima.)