Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

The snack shop, which had been added to the patio area in 1959, was re-named the Hive, but it bore no resemblance to the previous Hive student hangout so popular with students during the 1930s to the 1950s. It was remodeled and renamed The Stinger in 2011. The Stinger served drinks and pre-packaged food as well as café American, macchiato, espresso, and iced coffee. It provided a quick alternative to the food court in the new College Center.