Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

This is a 2007 shot of the Business and Computer information (300) Building. The 300 Building was the first building to be constructed on campus, and when it opened in 1937, it was known as the Commerce Building. Unlike the buildings constructed in the 1950s and 1960s, the structures built with Depression-era funds are all worthy of National Register status. They stood the test of time, holding up to continuous use by students and faculty. (Courtesy of Tony Kawashima.)