Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

To train pilots needed for a potential war, the Civil Aeronautics Authority (CAA) in 1939 selected 11 California colleges and universities, including Fullerton College, to participate in the government’s civil pilot training program. From 1942-43, students trained in Prescott, Arizona, and during 1943-44, the school was moved to Holbrook, Arizona.
Tags: world, war, aeronautics, flight, training