Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
The Commerce Building was the first building to be selected for construction, and the campus went all out to celebrate the event. During Blue and Gold Week in March 1936, students marched to the new campus site for ground-breaking ceremonies.
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District