Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Jesus Garcia manned the Fullerton College Foundation stand. Dr. H. Lynn Sheller, then President of Fullerton College, founded the Fullerton College Foundation in 1959 as a nonprofit organization. The foundation promoted Fullerton College and enhanced the lives of its students by raising and accepting resources for scholarships, grants, programmatic and institutional support. (Photo courtesy of Jane Ishibashi.)
Tags: Homecoming, celebration