Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

The new Classroom-Office Building (the 1400 Building) opened in August 15, 2008. The 40,000-square foot building housed 15 state-of-the-art classrooms and 26 two-person faculty offices, in addition to reading and social sciences labs. Located on the north side of campus, the new building provided much-needed instructional space for the College’s 20,000 students, including two large lecture halls which played host to a variety of community events. (Photo courtesy of Tony Kawashima.)