Architect Harry K. Vaughn (right,standing) supervised construction of all the new campus buildings, working closely with Plant/Building Superintendent William (Willy) B. Potter (left, standing), shown here in 1935. Working under Carleton Winslow, Vaughn had supervised construction of all of the new buildings on the old high school campus, and he was ideally suited to overseeing the New Deal projects completed on the college campus. Potter monitored the construction of the campus buildings and maintained a detailed log during the construction of the Technical Trades Building. Working with Vaughn, Potter assisted in the layout of the water system, including the placement of drain pipes and the sprinkling system. Kneeling, in white pants, is Howard Keepers, the head custodian.