Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

This is a photograph of faculty members enjoying the mountain cabin. The cabin was made available for student and faculty use for picnics and vacations at times when it was not used for class purposes. In 1934, members of the Board of Trustees decided to no longer maintain the cabin, and it was sold to an M. A. Peelor, father-in-law to James Tuffree, a member of the board, for $150.
Tags: Lake, Arrowhead