Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Students parking near the Horticulture Center were accustomed to passing sheep, turkeys, and pigs at the high school livestock farm near the corner of Lemon St. and Berkeley Ave. Fullerton Union High School started their FFA (Future Farmers of America)/Agriculture program in 1941. Many FC students were unaware that this property and the Agri-Science program were part of the high school, not Fullerton College. High school students can be seen perched in the branches of the tree. (Photo courtesy of Jane Ishibashi.)