Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

This 1923 photograph shows Louis E. Plummer (left) in a meeting with the members of the Board of Trustees: Frank M. Dowling, William J. Travers, Leland B. Stewart, Elwood Munger, and Samuel C. Hartranft (left to right). Leland B. Stewart was succeeded in 1924 by widow Lottie E. Morse, the first woman trustee. Travers, who owned a large local orchard, served from 1911 to 1932, the longest continuous period of service for any trustee.