The College Building, shown here in 1927, was the most visible building for college students. It contained a study hall, club room, locker rooms, the student body office, classrooms, and also served as the headquarters of Dean William T. Boyce. The College Building, constructed circa 1903, was moved to the high school campus for the specific purpose of serving new students. The building later briefly served as administrative offices for Orange County State College (later California State University, Fullerton) in 1959 as buildings were being constructed on the new campus. Severely earthquake damaged, the building was razed in 1962.