Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

The Spanish Club (El Don Quixote), shown here in the late 1920s, was organized in 1924 with the aim of providing students with a chance to speak and hear the language under informal conditions, and to study the life and culture of the people who speak the language. The name of the club was chosen as a “symbol of the bravery of the famous Don Quixote.”
Tags: clubs, foreign, languages