Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

The French Club (Le Cercle Francais) was organized in the fall of 1922, the first club on campus. At that time, membership included high school and junior college students, but in the fall of 1923, the year of this photograph, the students of French in the college organized a separate club with a membership of twenty-five. The college also had a Latin Club, a Japanese Club, and a German Club (Der Deutsche Verein).
Tags: clubs, foreign, languages