Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Also taken in 1923, this photograph shows the Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA), which was formed in 1922. In addition to the YMCA and YWCA, the college also had other religious clubs on campus: the Newman Club was established in 1932 for Catholic young men and women; the Lutheran Club was formed in 1939; and the Westminster Club, serving young Presbyterians, was started in 1939.
Tags: societies, clubs