Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Featured in the 1922 class yearbook (The Torch Annual), this montage of college buildings on the campus was taken by Merton Harlow, who graduated the same year. The auditorium reportedly had poor acoustics and seating arrangements and was replaced by the Fullerton Union High School Auditorium, later Plummer Auditorium, in 1930. The new auditorium was designed by architect Carlton M. Winslow, and the construction supervised by architect Harry K. Vaughn, who would soon become the campus architect. After its construction, the new auditorium served as the location for graduation ceremonies until class sizes grew too large.
Tags: architecture