Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
The Prospectors’ Club, so named because of the growth of its members’ whiskers, was organized in 1931 “to give otherwise unoccupied males something to do.” Prizes were given for the best beards.
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District