Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
Completion of a new 40- by 100-foot pool in 1925 led to formation of the first water polo team in 1926. A gymnasium was also added in 1925.
Tags: sports, buildings, physical, education
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District