Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Tennis began with the building of two courts in 1908. Additional cement tennis courts, used by both high school and college students, were constructed, and by the early 1930s, there were twelve tennis courts. The courts were upgraded in 1936, the year of this photograph, with the use of federal relief funds obtained from the Works Progress Administration.
Tags: buildings, construction, physical, education, sports