Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

In February 1946, the Federal Public Housing Authority announced that FJC was to receive 25 dwelling units for occupancy by veterans and their families. Located just back of the north field, the units were constructed by the Baruch Corporation of Los Angeles. The unofficial mayor of this small village, known as College View, was Student Body Prexy Chuck Bell. A small private road (East Hillcrest Drive) led into the community.
Tags: world, war, veteran, housing, federal, funding