This shot features the first members of the 1945/46 Veterans’ Club, which quickly grew to become the largest and most influential club on campus. That year, the club sponsored two school dances, held stag parties at the Veterans’ Home, and made a trip to a Ken Murray stage variety show (“Blackouts of 1947”) at the El Capitan Theatre on Vine Street in Hollywood. Seated, left to right, in lower front are John Braun, Bob Phillips, Chris Lindley, Bob Miller, Bob Reid, and Randall Howe. Second, from left to right, are Bill Flynn, Chris Bell, Zeke Cummings, Kenny Sullivan, Norm Leander, Jim Kerwin, Wallace Mullins, and John LaRue. Third, left to right, are Bill Bryant, Chuck Hargrove, Russell Hess, Keith Annil, Bob Sturdivant, Frank Ausburn, and Jules Resegue. In back, left to right, are Walt Tamulinas, Jack Dotson, Jack Sills, Lloyd Kenagy, James Smith, and Dean Garner, adviser to the organization.