Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

The unofficial campus hangout for Veterans’ Club members was Kenny’s Malt Shop where they relaxed with their favorite sport, all-day card sessions. Open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Kenny’s was located in a converted house at Harvard (now Lemon Avenue) and College Place, which was later purchased by the campus and demolished to make way for the Theatre Arts Building (the 1300 Building).
Tags: World, war, veterans, hangouts