Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Prior to the construction of the new library building (the next building to be constructed on campus), the library was limited to one room (Room 631) in the Applied Arts Building (the former Technical Arts Building, now the 600 building). In addition to housing the library, the Applied Arts Building was used for classrooms for drafting, ceramics, art, music appreciation, and cosmetology. After the library moved out in 1957, arts and crafts were housed on the first floor, and cosmetology occupied half of the upper story.
Tags: buildings, construction