Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

The new William T. Boyce Library, dedicated October 10, 1957, was constructed of reinforced concrete, with the first floor and partial basement devoted to the library, and the second floor to classrooms. Much of the building was used for auxiliary facilities, including three study rooms, a browsing room, a typing room, a listening room with twenty-one stations for language, literature, and music students, and a faculty lounge. The 1957 library was later demolished in 2003 and replaced with a new Library and Learning Resource Center (the 800 Building) in 2005.
Tags: buildings, construction, library