After the William T. Boyce Library, the next building to go up was the new Student Center, dedicated September 27, 1957, followed by a Dedication Formal Dance. The 11,040-square-foot building, which cost $204,850, featured a 58- by 94-foot main room that was to be used as a lounge-reading room during the day and as a student-community facility at night. At one end of the room was a 23- by 34-foot stage. Also included in the building were offices, with waiting rooms, for the Dean of Men and the Dean of Women; an office for the student body president; a student government room; and such auxiliary features as a small kitchen, a cloak room, storage space, and rest rooms. The Student Center was later razed and replaced in 2007 with the College Center (the 200 Building), which housed the Student Center, Student Affairs, International Student Center, food services, the Cadena/Transfer Center, and other services.