Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

On May 19, 1958, administrators participated in groundbreaking for a new 65,000-square-foot Technical Education Building (the 700 Building), which was to be the largest facility on campus. Left to right are: Dr. H. Lynn Sheller, FJC Director/President, Dr. Gordon McComber, Board Member, Francis N. Laird, Board Member, Virgil G. Morf, Board Member, E. William Wylie, President, Board of Trustees, Joe W. Johnson, Clerk, Board of Trustees, and T. Stanley Warburton, Superintendent.
Tags: buildings, construction, administrators