Started in 1959, but not completed until 1960, was a new District Administration Center (the 3000 Building) on the hillside on Harvard (now Lemon) Avenue just north of the college. The two-story, L-shaped structure housed a variety of administrative services serving Fullerton Junior College, Fullerton Union High School, Buena Park High, La Habra High, and the new Sunny Hills High School. The new administrative building replaced the veterans’ housing which had been situated in this area of campus. As part of a City of Fullerton two-year master plan, Berkeley Avenue, which followed the Pacific Electric Railroad line, was added as well, connecting the campus to Harbor Boulevard. Administrative services remained in this building until a new facility was purchased in Anaheim in 2002.