Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
A gift from FJC students to the campus, the half-ton, 23-foot Hornet Statue, which stood in the northwest corner of the main quadrangle of lawns, was formally unveiled and dedicated on June 11, 1959.
Tags: sculptor, Carroll, Barnes, artist
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District