Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Also taken in 1950, this shot of the west side of the Commerce Building (now the 300 Building) shows the lushness of the older areas of the campus. The trees, shrubbery, and other landscaping features planted in the 1920s and 1930s had matured, creating a lush, green environment. The still rural feel of the campus was enhanced by a school farm on the north side and an orange grove and pasture land on the east side of the campus.
Tags: buildings, landscape