Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
The Japanese Garden, shown here in 1946, remained on the campus until it was replaced by the expansion of the Administration and Social Science Building in 1958.
Tags: landscaping, landscape, Japanese, club, clubs
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District