Fullerton College: A Pictorial History
This is a photo of the quad area in 1959. The original colorful pavers and brick pathways were gradually replaced with concrete walkways.
Tags: landscaping, landscape
Credits & Acknowledgements
Fullerton College Web Disclaimer
© 2012 Fullerton College
321 E. Chapman Avenue, Fullerton, California 92832
Fullerton College is part of the North Orange County Community College District