Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

During the late 1940s and 1950s, groundsmen Lester Evans (left) and Charles Polley (right) were in charge of maintaining the campus lawns, trees, and landscaping. By 1952, there were six men in charge of the grounds at FJC, Fullerton Union High School, and the veterans’ housing area (60 acres in all).
Tags: maintenance, landscape, classified, staff