Taken in 1946, this is a photograph of post-War FJC faculty (left to right): Ralph R. Snyder, Mildred M. Falk, Myrtle V. Stuelke, Irma L. Tapp, and E. A. Straw. During World War II, many faculty members left for military service. The Board of Trustees treated the Fullerton Union High School and Fullerton Junior College as one, allowing instructors to move between each facility to teach needed courses. When FJC faculty returned after the War, FUHS instructors were allowed to return to the high school without losing tenure, although married women faculty were asked to accept a three-fifths contract.