Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

In 1955, FJC faculty formed a new Faculty Club, which in addition to informal gatherings and events, sponsored general meetings, and formed a council, which met weekly. Council members also met with members of the Board of Trustees to discuss College problems. This is a 1958 meeting of the Faculty Club in Room 317.
Tags: clubs