Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

This was the completed “dry built” house for 1949. The dwelling was constructed on pillars to make it easier to move from the campus. Each new home took about two to three semesters to finish. When the houses were completed, they were opened up for public inspection, with thousands of potential buyers previewing each newly constructed dwelling on the north part of the campus.
Tags: construction, technology, vocational, education