Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Formed on September 19, 1951, under the sponsorship of the Social Science Department, the International Relations Club was organized “for the purpose of getting students together to discuss the problems of the world.” A new subject was discussed each week, with a different student in charge. The club was affiliated with the American Association of International Relations Clubs, a national organization of over 800 member chapters.
Tags: clubs, social, sciences