Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Formed along the same lines as the International Relations Club and the World Affairs Club, the World Student Service Fund sought to aid foreign students. In 1950, the Fund raised enough money to bring these six foreign students to the FJC campus to study: Margonis Abrams, Valentin Vitols, Janis Germmanis, Duck Hi Lee, Margaret McClelland, and Alice Teaque (left to right).
Tags: foreign, exchange, students, clubs, social, sciences, fund, raising