Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Organized in 1951, the Allied Arts Club was formed to “afford more opportunities for the enjoyment and understanding of all arts, applied and fine.” The Club started with 53 active and ten sponsoring members, but was open to anyone and included former Hornets and members of the community. In this photo, noted designer Ralph Modjeska explains the influence of the Ming Dynasty on world art.
Tags: clubs, community, outreach, fine, arts, speakers