Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Founded in 1952, the Life Science Club brought together students interested in the life sciences. Members took field trips to the Scripps Institution of Oceanography in La Jolla and the San Diego Zoo. Back row, left to right are: Kenny Mackay, Ray Williams, Hugo Hunzinger, and Fletcher Palmer, adviser. In the front row, left to right, are: Ron Little and Keith Radford
Tags: clubs, life, sciences, extracurricular, activities