Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

After World War II, there was an increase in the number of international students enrolled at FJC, but the total remained small. By 1959, there were fifty-six international students representing twenty-nine countries, including Canada, Iran, Germany, Lebanon, Mexico, and Japan. Showing off their native costumes are Margarita de los Rios of Mexico, Mohammed “Dean” Seirafi of Jordan, and Javad Fekri of Iran. On the left are Secretary Irma Garner and Dean of Women Marguerite Waters.
Tags: foreign, exchange, students