Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

Most of the international students wore American garb while on campus. Foreign students formed the International Student Club, shown here in 1959, to exchange information about adjusting to the College and America. The advisor for the Club was Social Science Instructor Kim Naffa, a native of Jordan (standing at right).
Tags: foreign, exchange, students, clubs, social, sciences, faculty