Fullerton College: A Pictorial History

William E. Blurock’s first assignment on the FJC campus was to design new additions to both the Library and Science Buildings. A new library had been constructed in 1957, but library staff and students soon ran out of space, reflected in this 1960 photo of students’ studying. At the time, 500 books a day were checked out from the collection.
Tags: architect